Art for Humanity
Art For Humanity Fundraiser is an NFT series launched by Art For Earth in support of UNHCR.
We hope to partner with NFT projects representing communities across the world to create a collection of works that collates different visions of the future of humanity to curate a total collection of 2049 works.
Each partner NFT project will provide one or a series of works featuring their iconic PFP and the peace symbol.
The vision of Art For Earth is to create a world full of beauty and love for everyone.
The mission of Art For Earth is to be a global social impact ecosystem partnering philanthropic ventures in supporting social impact projects.
Partnering with the WABC Foundation and its ecosystem of partners, we support disadvantaged communities through art and art therapy.
Concept of Art For Humanity Fundraiser
Art For Humanity Fundraiser aims to raise a target amount of USD $250,000, of which up to USD $50,000 will be allocated to the administrative and operational costs. Funds raised in this fundraiser excluding administrative and operational costs will be divided equally to support the humanitarian efforts by both Art For Earth and UNHCR. Specific allocation of funds can be found under the FAQs for further details.
Funds raised exceeding USD $550,000 will have 30% channelled to Art For Earth to incentive contributing NFT projects, and the remaining 70% of funds raised beyond the target amount will be donated evenly to Art For Earth and UNHCR.
Amount Raised – Operational Cost
Art For Humanity 2049 collection contains a total of 2049 works, each work features the iconic PFP of our partners and their rendition of the peace symbol. Select partners with pledged works will be revealed on our website and official twitter account as we build towards collating 2049 unique visions of humanity’s future.
One of the pledged works to the 2049 collection is by the holder of BAYC #4979 - providing the creative rendition of the BAYC #4979 with the peace symbol.
Invitation of NFT Projects
As our story starts with partner like-minded NFT projects to create 2049 artworks inspired by their own vision of a better future for humanity, we are extending our invitation to contact us via Twitter to connect with our team.
Art For Humanity Launch
Roadmap To-be Announced
you asked we answer
Who is Art For Earth?
Art For Earth is a social impact platform headquartered in Singapore that has been supporting disadvantaged communities through the use of art therapy, including regional projects in China, Thailand and Singapore. Notable projects by the founding team of Art For Earth include The Gallery, a public advocacy and fundraiser in partnership with Tencent Foundations, clocking 16 Meme million impressions in 5 hours in the advocacy for autism.
What are the funds raised for?
Funds raised in this fundraiser excluding administrative and operational costs will be divided equally to support the humanitarian efforts by both Art For Earth and UNHCR. Deployment of funds by both Art For Earth and UNHCR will be made in the public publishing of their annual reports.
Funds raised will be deployed by Art For Earth to the building and operationalizing of the community centres in Thailand (Chiangmai and Bangkok).
Funds raised will be deployed by UNHCR to support its humanitarian efforts related to the Ukraine Emergency.
Funds raised exceeding USD $550,000 will have 30% channelled to Art For Earth to incentive contributing NFT projects. Currently, projected incentives will include the deployment of funds for live visits to social impact projects through our network of partners.
How will the funds be transferred to UNHCR?
As the preferred means of fund transfer is in fiat currency, the funds raised from the primary sale will be converted into fiat currency upon the sell out of the works, or upon the set time of D+8, and transferred to UNHCR’s official account. Public statements on the withdrawal, conversion and distribution of funds raised will be provided through our official channels.
Statements indicating the receipt of funds from UNHCR will close the main phase of the fundraiser. Deployment of funds by both Art For Earth and UNHCR will be made in the public publishing of their annual reports.
What is so special about the Art For Humanity 2049 Collection?
Art For Earth is fortunate to have a network of partners that allow us to serve as a community, a common thread, between local-based ground projects, the layer of social impact organisations serving different causes and the network of philanthropic foundations.
By being part of the community supporting the collection, each contributor and/or supporter will gain access into this ecosystem as we aim not only to curate a collective vision for humanity through the artworks, but also to provide an ecosystem of amplification of social impact projects to build towards a better shared future.